Study Permits

Most foreign nationals need a study permit and a temporary study visa to study in Canada, while some students are exempted from these requirements. To apply for a study permit, applicants must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada.

You can find information on how to choose a school, college or university in the following link – CIC Study Permit.

At Emerald, we have agency agreements with select Canadian post-secondary institutions to recruit qualified foreign students from all over the world. For more information on our student placement program including the list of schools we currently have agreements with, please refer to our Study Abroad page.

Click Here To Download Our On-Line Assessment Form

 Note – after completing the On-Line Assessment  Form, please visit our Contact page to submit your form.