Skilled Worker Immigration

As a skilled worker outside Canada, you might qualify to be selected as a permanent resident in Canada  based on your education, work experience, language knowledge (English and/or French), and other factors that have been determined  to help  foreign nationals become economically established in Canada.

Breaking News !!!

As of January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a new electronic system to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs that include skilled professionals. If you have at least one year work experience in any professional field, please feel free to send us your CV at for a quick assessment. For more information, please refer to the link below: